- 2 c Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 2 c flour
- 2 c milk
- 1 TBS Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 sticks of butter
- 18 oz blackberries
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together sugar, flour, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour the butter into a large baking pan. Pour the batter on top of the butter. Drop blackberries on top of the batter bake for 45 min- 1 hr at 350. Serve with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Plum Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Plain Butter Cookies 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Tea 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Mrs. Claspbell's Special 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Crumble 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Bourbon Smoked Salt Plantains 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.