- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 regular boxes Pistachio pudding
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 8oz cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grease & flour a bundt pan
Add cake mix,1 box pudding,oil,walnuts,ginger ale,and eggs and mix
pour into bundt pan and bake 350 40-45 minutes
Mix milk,pudding and cool whip
Put icing on cooled cake and serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!