- 1 yellow cake mix
- 2 regular boxes Pistachio pudding
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 8oz cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grease & flour a bundt pan
Add cake mix,1 box pudding,oil,walnuts,ginger ale,and eggs and mix
pour into bundt pan and bake 350 40-45 minutes
Mix milk,pudding and cool whip
Put icing on cooled cake and serve
You'll also love
- Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Fast and Easy Snacking Cake 2.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Pecan Balls 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Tapioca with Saffron 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pistachio ambrosia 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Holiday Breakfast Cookie... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Nectar Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!