Our best recipes for chocolate truffles cake - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Chocolate truffles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Chocolate truffles cake recipes
Chocolate Truffle Cake
By Olga Klesch
This special cake could be served as a Christmas teatime treat
- 425 Gram Plain chocolate, broken up (15 oz)
- 90 Gram Butter (3 oz)
- 150 Gram Caster sugar (5 oz)
- 2 Teaspoon Coffee granules, in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 40 Gram Plain flour (1 1/2 oz)
- 25 Gram Ground hazelnuts, toasted (1 oz)
- 300 ml Double cream ( 1/2 pint)
- Strawberries, for decorating
- Fondant leaves, for decorating
How to make braided chocolate brioche
By Nadia Paprika
LEARN how to make a DELICIOUS, braided chocolate BRIOCHE from scratch, the EASY way!
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
A new way to use cake mix
- 1 c vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave (optional and you can just use all sweetened condensed milk if you don’t have agave on hand)
- 1.5 to 2 c chocolate chips
10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That Will Make You Lick Your Screen!
By Elena Salvadore
These are the 10 best fillings, ever.
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Crust: Combine wafer crumbs and melted butter
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 8 sq bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream (125ml)
- 4 sq bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream