Our best recipes for chocolate truffles cake - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Chocolate truffles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate truffles cake recipes
Chocolate Truffle Cake
By Olga Klesch
This special cake could be served as a Christmas teatime treat
- 425 Gram Plain chocolate, broken up (15 oz)
- 90 Gram Butter (3 oz)
- 150 Gram Caster sugar (5 oz)
- 2 Teaspoon Coffee granules, in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 40 Gram Plain flour (1 1/2 oz)
- 25 Gram Ground hazelnuts, toasted (1 oz)
- 300 ml Double cream ( 1/2 pint)
- Strawberries, for decorating
- Fondant leaves, for decorating
How to make braided chocolate brioche
By Nadia Paprika
LEARN how to make a DELICIOUS, braided chocolate BRIOCHE from scratch, the EASY way!
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
A new way to use cake mix
- 1 c vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave (optional and you can just use all sweetened condensed milk if you don’t have agave on hand)
- 1.5 to 2 c chocolate chips
10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That Will Make You Lick Your Screen!
By Elena Salvadore
These are the 10 best fillings, ever.
Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Crust: Combine wafer crumbs and melted butter
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 8 sq bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream (125ml)
- 4 sq bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream