Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- 1 1/3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg (250g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 8 sq bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream (125ml)
- 4 sq bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine wafer crumbs and melted butter.
Press mixture evenly on bottom of 9" springform pan.
Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Beat softened cream cheese with sugar until blended and smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in coffee then melted bittersweet chocolate. Blend in sour cream.
Pour into prepared pan; smooth top.
Bake at 350F for 40-50 mins or just until center is barely set.
Cool completely on wire rack, then refrigerate overnight. Run sharpe knife around edge of cake to loosen; remove pan rim.
Bring cream to a simmer over low heat. Shave the back of 4 squares.
Add remaining chocolate and stir until melted and smooth. Spoon over cake. Garnish with shavings.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!