Simple Chocolate Pudding
The Gourmandize Team
Scrumptious Chocolate Pudding. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (32 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 1 Picture
- 2 cups scalded milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix cornstarch, sugar and salt.
Stir in the milk and cook in double boiler until there is no taste of raw starch, about 20-30 minutes.
A versatile chocolate pudding recipe from Grandma's Home-Economics book.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Maple Fudge frosting 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spinach pies 3.1/5 (268 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (18 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING - Microwave... 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Ganache Brownies 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe
U hv given just two steps. What do I do with the choc powder?
Commented by Gourmandize Staff