Pudding,vanilla wafers,bananas,and cool whip topping.
- 2-4 c. Milk 2- boxes instant banana pudding 1-box banana wafers
- 1-can cool whip or redi-whip 3-4 Lg. bananas
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix instant banana pudding in Lg. bowl with milk as directed on boxes and mix with mixer.
Add a few cookies to bottom of bowl then half pudding.
Slice 2 bananas over the top of pudding and more cookies.The rest of your pudding layer on top and cool whip to top it off.
Make shure to layer it so bananas are under your layers so they don't brown it lasts longer in frig.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Cook Cherry Flavored Fluffy... 3.5/5 (20 Votes)
- BAKED APPLES 2.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Mom's Boozy Plum Pudding with Hard... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Pudding 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 2.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Milk Shake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.