Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 lb tenderloin
- 1 jar barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp marmalade
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put tenderloin, barbecue sauce, and marmalade in slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
Take out tenderloin, shred, put back in slow cooker, and stir until meat is evenly coated.
You'll also love
- Epic KD 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Root Beer Meat Lumps 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Frozen cranberry pork 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Meatloaf 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chops 3.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Garlic and Brown Sugar... 3.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe