- 1 lb tenderloin
- 1 jar barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp marmalade
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put tenderloin, barbecue sauce, and marmalade in slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
Take out tenderloin, shred, put back in slow cooker, and stir until meat is evenly coated.
You'll also love
- Epic KD 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Braised Basil Chicken 2.9/5 (42 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Pistachio crusted Lamb Lollipops 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- PORK BACKRIBS 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Crockpot Barbecue Pork Ribs 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Beef Teriyaki Don 3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.