29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help You Live Longer
© Sweet C's Designs
Taco rice skillet
Get your spicy Mexican fix with this easy taco rice skillet that you can eat on its own or serve any way you like it: in a burrito, tacos, tortilla bowl, etc. Up the amount of Cayenne pepper, if you dare.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.