Spicy potato recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Cherry Pies
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Spicy potato recipes
Spicy potatoes o gratin
Slice the potatoes super thin
- 4 thai chili peppers
- 1/2 pgk cream cheese
- 4 large potatoes sliced very thin
- 3 C milk
- Bacon flavored spice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese
a Grandma recipe
- 5 pounds potatoes
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne