Recipes for peach chutney - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Peach chutney recipes
Apricot Cranberry Chutney
We love this refreshing chutney on salmon!
- 1/3 cups apricot jelly
- 1/2 cups frozen cranberries (or fresh
- coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam Ka Lacha)
Mango Chutney is a lightly spiced, sweet and sour relish with a chunky texture that makes a perfect condiment
- 2 raw Green Mangoes (about 3 cups of peeled and shredded mango)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Nigella Seeds (Onion Seeds or Kalonji)
- 4 whole dry Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Sugar