Mango chutney recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mango chutney recipes
Roasted Halibut with Tomato Curry Sauce
We especially like how the mango chutney complements all the flavors!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp mild Indian curry pate
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 pieces halibut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 C chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 C chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 C vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Watch your LEFTOVER fruits and veggies regrow on your kitchen windowsill in no time, and MINIMIZE your waste!
Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam Ka Lacha)
Mango Chutney is a lightly spiced, sweet and sour relish with a chunky texture that makes a perfect condiment
- 2 raw Green Mangoes (about 3 cups of peeled and shredded mango)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Nigella Seeds (Onion Seeds or Kalonji)
- 4 whole dry Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Sugar