Mango chutney recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Mango chutney recipes
Roasted Halibut with Tomato Curry Sauce
We especially like how the mango chutney complements all the flavors!
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp mild Indian curry pate
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 4 pieces halibut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 C chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 C chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 C vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
Here are 10 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow at home!
Watch your LEFTOVER fruits and veggies regrow on your kitchen windowsill in no time, and MINIMIZE your waste!
Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam Ka Lacha)
Mango Chutney is a lightly spiced, sweet and sour relish with a chunky texture that makes a perfect condiment
- 2 raw Green Mangoes (about 3 cups of peeled and shredded mango)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Nigella Seeds (Onion Seeds or Kalonji)
- 4 whole dry Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Sugar