Easy sweet and sour recipes for every occasion - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet and sour sauce fish, sweet and sour pineapple, sweet and sour pork, spring rolls, sweet and sour chicken, homemade sweet and sour sauce, sweet and sour sauce with pineapple
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Easy sweet and sour recipes
Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam Ka Lacha)
Mango Chutney is a lightly spiced, sweet and sour relish with a chunky texture that makes a perfect condiment
- 2 raw Green Mangoes (about 3 cups of peeled and shredded mango)
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon Nigella Seeds (Onion Seeds or Kalonji)
- 4 whole dry Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon shredded Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
10 gourmet condiments that will change your life
Not only are they delicious, but they make the perfect edible gifts too! Get started here>>>>
Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce
Sweet and Sour Sauce is great on meatballs and rice!
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or flour
How to Make the Perfect Caramel Sauce
Learn how to make perfect, runny caramel sauce in this sweet tutorial by our Gourmandize Chef Damien. Follow this easy to follow, short video guide how to achieve a runny caramel and you'll never fail your caramel sauce again.
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers
Baked Sweet And Sour Chicken
You could probably trick your family into thinking you picked up some yummy Chinese food at a gourmet restaurant
- The chicken coating:
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- salt + pepper
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- The sweet and sour sauce:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbs ketchup
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
10 beloved condiments that taste better made from scratch
These cant-live-without condiments TASTE so much better when they come from your KITCHEN- so here's how to make them!
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Combine pork, green onions, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and ginger in bowl; mix well
- 3/4 lb Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Tbp Soy Sauce
- 1 tspn Cornstarch
- 1/2 tspn Salt
- 1/2 tspn Ginger (grated)
- 1 (16 ounce) package Wonton Skins
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying