Our favorite sweet and sour pineapple recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet and sour recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet and sour pineapple recipes
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Sweet and sour sauce perfect for chicken pork or anything else you might put sweet and sour sauce on
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tbs vinegar (rice wine or white)
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbs cornstarch
How to Make the Perfect Caramel Sauce
Learn how to make perfect, runny caramel sauce in this sweet tutorial by our Gourmandize Chef Damien. Follow this easy to follow, short video guide how to achieve a runny caramel and you'll never fail your caramel sauce again.
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pineapple
Asian sweet and sour sauce with pineapple and pea pods with chicken serve over rice
- boneless chicken cutlets cut in small bite size pieces i use i long pkg of skinless chic about 8 cutlets
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 tbl ketchup
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- pineapple chunks or tidbits if you can find them
- pea pods i find them either frozen sec or produce area
10 beloved condiments that taste better made from scratch
These cant-live-without condiments TASTE so much better when they come from your KITCHEN- so here's how to make them!
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place paprika in a large resealable plastic bag
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 1/2 boneless pork loin roast
- cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 (20 oz) pineapple chunks
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 6 cups hot cooked rice