Our sweet and sour sauce fish recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet and sour recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Sweet and sour sauce fish recipes
Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce
Sweet and Sour Sauce is great on meatballs and rice!
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or flour
10 gourmet condiments that will change your life
Not only are they delicious, but they make the perfect edible gifts too! Get started here>>>>
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers