Our sweet and sour sauce fish recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: sweet and sour recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet and sour sauce fish recipes
Homemade Sweet & Sour Sauce
Sweet and Sour Sauce is great on meatballs and rice!
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or flour
10 gourmet condiments that will change your life
Not only are they delicious, but they make the perfect edible gifts too! Get started here>>>>
These are to die for. My husband loves them to no end
- 1 pkg imitation crab
- 2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 to 6 tsp soy sauce
- pinch of minced fresh ginger root
- pinch of minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1/2 bunch green onion chopped
- black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg of wonton wrappers