Sweet soy sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Sweet soy sauce recipes
Indonesian chicken with onions in a brown sauce it is a family recipe Served over rice or if your not a big r
- 10 chicken thighs with skin
- 2 large onions sliced thin
- sweet soy sauce abc brand find in chinese market
- garlic powder
- black pepper alittle salt
- 1 tbl sugar
- half tsp accent
- 1 stick margarine i use 2
Homemade Chicken Teriyaki
Great for the grill, week night or a party
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (Any) chicken will do
- 1/2 cup pineapple, grapefruit, or orange juice
- 1/2 a cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 4 tbls ketchup
- 1 tbls ginger fresh is best but powder will do just add extra
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced fine
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tbls Sesame seeds
- 1 tbls parsley
- Salt and pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!