Shrimp appetizer recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Shrimp appetizer recipes
Crispy Coconut Shrimp
Crispy Coconut Shrimp. Discover our recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil, plus more for frying
- 1 bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 32 large shrimp (about 1 lb.), peeled up to the tail and deveined
- 1 cup cocktail sauce, for serving
Shrimp with Curry Mayonnaise
Boil the egg 10 minutes
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 scant cup of neutral oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 15 shrimp with tails
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Combine flour, cornstarch and salt in small bowl
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 lb peeled large shrimp
- cooking oil