Quick & Easy Stir Fries to Satisfy Your Takeout Cravings
Easy, comforting and delicious, stir fries are also super quick to prepare! Check out these speedy stir fries to free up your weeknights.
1/30 View slideshow
Shortcut Pad Thai
The most time-consuming aspect of this shortcut pad thai recipe is chopping the ingredients. Once they're ready to go, it's only a matter of quickly pan-frying the tofu and veggies, then tossing with the rice noodles and sauce. It's not the most traditional version out there, but you won't have to hunt down any hard-to-find ingredients.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 3 Game Of Thrones Dishes You Need To... Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article