Quick & Easy Stir Fries to Satisfy Your Takeout Cravings
© Budget Bytes
Spicy Coconut Vegetable Stir Fry
Use up that lingering can of coconut milk in the pantry with this spicy vegetarian stir fry you can make any night of the week. Throw in whatever veggies you have on hand, and it's ready to eat in just 25 minutes. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile Beautiful Fruit Pies for Summertime... 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!