Soba noodles recipes - 2 recipes
Make delicious recipes using soba noodles. Soba noodles are a Japanese classic and can be served hot or cold topped with tons of different delicious sauces. Find a soba noodle recipe that's right for you!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Soba noodles recipes
Steak stir fry
By Létitia Piment Oiseau du blog Piment Oiseau
Steak stir fry. Discover our recipe
- 14 oz fresh soba noodles
- 8 oz steak
- 1 red pepper
- 4 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 3 cm long
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of dried seaweed flakes (optional)
- a little pepper
- 1 tablespoon neutral vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
Soba Noodles Soup w/ Spinach and Mushrooms
in a large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, mushrooms, scallions, garlic and ginger
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 12oz shitaki mushrooms (only use caps)
- 4 scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbs fresh ginger (peeled and cut)
- coarse salt
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 1 pkg of soba noodles
- 2tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch spinach (chopped)