Our best healthy apricot dessert ideas - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: apricot desserts, apricot pie, plum, quick peach desserts, peach desserts with canned peaches, easy fruit cobbler
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy apricot dessert recipes
Warm Armenian Veggie Dish
By european cutie, European Cutie
This is a great dish and super healthy and tasty, a rich, warm and comforting dish, similar to a stew or a hot pot
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger minced (or 1 tsp ground)
- 1-2 tbsp grounded cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2-3 tsp harissa paste (or dried harissa)
- 2 cups canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juice and zesta handful fresh cilantro
- 1 small pumpkin peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chickpeas/garbanzo beans pre boiled
- a handful raisins
Hate water? Then this drink is for you!
By Pascale Weeks
We found the 10 most beautiful fruit and detox waters you'll ever find on Pinterest!
14 186 shares
Healthy Holiday Breakfast Cookie Bars
Every year at Christmas I make a delicious and festive holiday biscotti, But it is really high calorie, so I wanted...
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cups oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp anise seed
- ½ tsp fennel seed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 2 Tblsp canola oil
- 2 Tblsp water
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup shelled and finely chopped pistachios
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!