100 Tasty Pasta Dishes that Never Fail to Please
Easy, delicious, packed with flavor and quick to make...we guarantee that these 100 pasta recipes will never fail you!
1/100 View slideshow
© The Pioneer Woman
Shells & Cheese (with Bacon & Peas)
Take your classic mac and cheese to the next level with this recipe. Made with creamy Velveeta cheese and grated sharp cheddar cheese, plus the addition of bacon and peas, it's worthy of your weeknight dinner rotation and will easily become a family fave.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... Jazz Up Your Lunch Break with These Hot... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article