- 1 pastry purchased
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/3 stick butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 lb swiss chard
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz sausage
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Take the chard in boiling water, cook for 10 minutes over low heat, simmer.
Prepare the pastry dough and let rest 15 minutes.
Roughly chop the chard leaves after cooking, and garlic.
In a skillet, fry the sausage, add the chard leaves, garlic, chopped parsley. Leave on low heat for 5 min.
Grease the pie dish, garnish the mold with half of the dough, prick the bottom with a fork, put the chard mixture and sausage.
Cover the mixture with remaining dough, press the edges of the dough together, draw diamonds on the lid of the pie and bake 1/2 hour in moderate oven.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!