Kimbap recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Kimbap recipes
Kimbap with Bluegrass Soy Sauce
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
After rice cooled for 10 minutes, mix with sesame oil
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4 dried seaweed sheets
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, julienned
- cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lb spinach, blanched
- pickled korean turnip, cut into strips
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce
This is a korean sushi I came to love while living in Korea that I veganized
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 pkg fried tofu, julianne
- 1 pkg burdock root, julianne (optional)
- 1 bag spinach, flash fried in garlic oil
- 2 carrots, julianne
- 1 pkg yellow pickled radish, julianne (dikon radish)
- 1 red pepper, julianne
- 1 pkg Nori seaweed in sheets