Kimbap recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Kimbap recipes
Kimbap with Bluegrass Soy Sauce
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
After rice cooled for 10 minutes, mix with sesame oil
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 4 dried seaweed sheets
- 2 c cooked rice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, julienned
- cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lb spinach, blanched
- pickled korean turnip, cut into strips
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce
This is a korean sushi I came to love while living in Korea that I veganized
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 pkg fried tofu, julianne
- 1 pkg burdock root, julianne (optional)
- 1 bag spinach, flash fried in garlic oil
- 2 carrots, julianne
- 1 pkg yellow pickled radish, julianne (dikon radish)
- 1 red pepper, julianne
- 1 pkg Nori seaweed in sheets