Skrei Cod Confit
A delicate confit with Norwegian Skrei cod.
Skrei Cod Confit. Discover our recipe.
- 4 pieces of Skrei cod (110g each)
- ½ liter of grapeseed oil
- The zest of two lemons
- 10 capers
- 1 green onion
- 5 pitted black olives
- 1 beef heart tomato
- 15g fresh ginger
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
To make the sauce:
Chop the capers, spring onion, lemon zest, olives, beef heart tomato and ginger into small cubes. Add salt and pepper and marinate in the olive oil.
Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan, along with the lemon zest on medium heat. Wash and pat dry the Skrei fillets. Cook them in the oil for 7 - 8 minutes.
In a deep plate, add the cooked Skrei cod and top with the sauce.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Skrei Cod Carpaccio 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Chili Blow Hole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fish Chowder 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with cod and... 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Kumpa 3.9/5 (43 Votes)
- Cod Fillets using Ritz Cracker... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.