This salad is a fresh and energizing addition to any healthy meal.
The Gourmandize Team
Caprese Salad. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (3 Votes)
- Fresh garden roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Fresh, raw mozzerella
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Slice the tomatoes and mozzerella.
Stack a tomato slice, a basil leaf, and a mozzerella slice.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Diana's Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Fried carrot tops with chickpea... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Nutella Tiramisu 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe