Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- 1) 1/2 kg of Flattened Chicken Breast
- 2) 5 Ground Garlic Cloves
- 3) 2 Cups of Curd
- 4) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 5) Salt to Taste
- 6) Chaat Masala to Taste
- 7) Juice from 1 Lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add the ground garlic cloves, black pepper, salt, chaat masala, and lemon juice in the curd.
Mix and marinate it with the chicken.
Cook it and serve!
You'll also love
- Garlic Fingers 4/5 (170 Votes)
- KADI 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with celery and... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Falafel Balls 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Hummus 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe