Shredded chicken recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Shredded chicken recipes
Shredded Chicken Green Chile Enchiladas
By shellybz, Fun recipes with a healthy twist
A healthier alternative to the typical enchilada
- 2 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream (Healthy alternative: Low-fat sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 packages Fiesta sides Spanish rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can of green chile enchilada sauce
- Mexican blend cheese (Healthy alternative: Low-fat cheese)
Chi Corn Broc
Chicken,Corn and Broccoli
Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for Tacos
Easy crock pot dinner
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken
- 1 medium jar Pace picante salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion chopped up
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans