Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Drizzle honey on popcorn cover with the peaches
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Krispie Balls 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Greek Breakfast 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- popcorn taco 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe