Fantastic green pepper casserole recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Green pepper casserole recipes
The southwestern tamale casserole you NEED in your life!
Follow the step-by-step recipe to beefy, fluffy, spicy heaven!
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups half and half or milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 1 cup chopped Anaheim chile peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped habanero peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 cup thawed frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons hot red pepper flakes
How to make homemade roasted marinated red peppers
By Pascale Weeks
No need to buy marinated peppers anymore. It's an easy DIY to keep on hand at home.
Ranch Chicken Casserole
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, celery and peppers in oil until crisp-tende...
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
Spicy Wing Recipes To Heat Up Your Weeknights
Bring on the heat!
Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole
Brown beef. Add all ingredients except cheese in 2 qt casserole
- 1 lb. grd. beef
- 1/2 C onion
- 1 Can diced tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 C brown minute rice
- 1/2 C water
- 2 t Worchestershire
- 1 C ff cheddar
Southwestern Zucchini and Black Bean Casserole
a tasty, healthful meal
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup) 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cups crushed corn tortilla chips 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes 2 teaspoons chili powder 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained 1 medium zucchini, shredded 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
25 Spicy Foods You Must Try Before You Die
Spice fiends, this one's for you! Here are 25 irresistible spicy dishes you've got to try before you die.
Perfect for using up your leftovers
- About one pound cooked lean ground beef(cooked).
- 1TBS fresh minced garlic.
- 1 can low fat mushroom soup.
- At least one tablespoon of chill powder, I put a little more.
- About 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
- 1 12 oz can of kernel corn.
- 1 cup chopped red and green peppers.
- 3 cups mashed potatoes.
- Shredded cheese optional.
John Wayne Casserole
Heat oven to 325. Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and water, according to packet instructions; set aside
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers