Our Chinese dumplings recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Top rated Chinese dumplings recipes
Pot Stickers (Chinese pan fried dumplings)
This recipe for pan-fried dumplings - also known as pot stickers - is easy to make and certain to please everyone ...
- MAKES approx. 40 pot stickers (dumplings)
- 1 package round dumpling wraps (available at Asian food stores, often frozen)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, OR cooked shrimp (frozen is fine)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, sliced or can use crushed ginger from a jar. I use to taste.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 spring (green) onions, sliced
- prepared Cole slaw mix use about 3 or 4 handfuls.
- 1 red pepper cut up in small pieces.
Here's a quick and easy recipe for puff pastry pinwheels you need in your life
By Pascale Weeks
Stuffed with ham, cheese and spinach, these are a delicious and satisfying party food!
Combine flour, seasonings and baking powder in mixing bowl
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup milk
Dive into these sweet poolside dips for summer
By déborah deprez
It's time to change up your usual savory dip routine and give these sweet versions a try!
Simple Chicken and Dumplings
boil your chicken
- chicken broth
Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix together everything except the wonton wrappers
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1.25 lbs ground pork, chopped fine
- 1.25 lbs shrimp, chopped fine
- 6 pieces of bok choy, chopped fine
- 4 TBS Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 3 TBS flour
- 3 garlic cloves