Our Chinese dumplings recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chinese dumplings recipes
Pot Stickers (Chinese pan fried dumplings)
This recipe for pan-fried dumplings - also known as pot stickers - is easy to make and certain to please everyone ...
- MAKES approx. 40 pot stickers (dumplings)
- 1 package round dumpling wraps (available at Asian food stores, often frozen)
- 1 pound ground chicken breast, OR cooked shrimp (frozen is fine)
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, sliced or can use crushed ginger from a jar. I use to taste.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 spring (green) onions, sliced
- prepared Cole slaw mix use about 3 or 4 handfuls.
- 1 red pepper cut up in small pieces.
Here's a quick and easy recipe for puff pastry pinwheels you need in your life
By Pascale Weeks
Stuffed with ham, cheese and spinach, these are a delicious and satisfying party food!
Combine flour, seasonings and baking powder in mixing bowl
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 3/4 cup milk
Dive into these sweet poolside dips for summer
By déborah deprez
It's time to change up your usual savory dip routine and give these sweet versions a try!
Simple Chicken and Dumplings
boil your chicken
- chicken broth
Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix together everything except the wonton wrappers
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1.25 lbs ground pork, chopped fine
- 1.25 lbs shrimp, chopped fine
- 6 pieces of bok choy, chopped fine
- 4 TBS Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 3 TBS flour
- 3 garlic cloves