Pork Dumplings recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Pork Dumplings recipes
Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix together everything except the wonton wrappers
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1.25 lbs ground pork, chopped fine
- 1.25 lbs shrimp, chopped fine
- 6 pieces of bok choy, chopped fine
- 4 TBS Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 3 TBS flour
- 3 garlic cloves
Sweet Shrimp and Pork Dumplings
Add oil to pan and heat over medium flame
- 1 oz. fresh ginger Minced
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 green onions sliced thinly
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- ½ Lb. Ground Pork
- ½ Lb. small raw shrimp cleaned
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1½ Tbsp. Sambal Sauce
- 1 pkg. 4" won ton wrappers
- 2 egg yolks, beaten