Wonton wrappers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Strawberry Mille Feuille
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Wonton wrappers recipes
Shred imitation crab meat
- 1 Package Imitation Crab
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 "Blop" of Mayonnaise
- 1-2 Splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Chopped Green Onions
- Wonton/Mandu wrappers
Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Mix together everything except the wonton wrappers
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1.25 lbs ground pork, chopped fine
- 1.25 lbs shrimp, chopped fine
- 6 pieces of bok choy, chopped fine
- 4 TBS Bluegrass Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- 3 TBS flour
- 3 garlic cloves