Cream Cheese Icing
Great on Carrot Cake but can be used most any cake.
- 1 (8 oz) package CREAM CHEESE
- 1/2 cup BUTTER (melted but not hot)
- 1 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/8 tsp. SALT
- 1 -2 boxes POWDERED SUGAR
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend first 4 ingredients until smooth.
Blend in 1 - 2 boxes of powdered sugar (to desired consistency).
Spread on cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Jam and Brie fillo cups 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 4/5 (59 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Triple Cooked Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- The cinnamon roll 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Sour Cream Icing 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.