Recipes with vanilla extract - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Vanilla extract recipes
Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting. Discover our recipe
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 T milk
- 2 tsp clear vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Icing
Great on Carrot Cake but can be used most any cake
- 1 (8 oz) package CREAM CHEESE
- 1/2 cup BUTTER (melted but not hot)
- 1 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/8 tsp. SALT
- 1 -2 boxes POWDERED SUGAR
One of my grandmas gems
- 2 Cups of heavy cream
- 2 tbs confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Beat butter until smooth.
- 1 stick/ 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk