Recipes with vanilla extract - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vanilla extract recipes
Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting. Discover our recipe
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 T milk
- 2 tsp clear vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Icing
Great on Carrot Cake but can be used most any cake
- 1 (8 oz) package CREAM CHEESE
- 1/2 cup BUTTER (melted but not hot)
- 1 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/8 tsp. SALT
- 1 -2 boxes POWDERED SUGAR
One of my grandmas gems
- 2 Cups of heavy cream
- 2 tbs confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Beat butter until smooth.
- 1 stick/ 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk