Cookies & Cream Freeze
A chocolaty frozen
- 4 Squares Baker's Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 14 Oreo Cookies (Divided)
- 1Pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tub Cool Whip (Thawed)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt Chocolate as directed. Set off to side for later use.
Line 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 loaf pan with extra large foil.
Beat Cream Cheese, Sugar, and Vanilla in med. bowl.
Stir in Cool Whip (Remove 1/2 cup mix for later. Stir in Chocolate)
Arrange 8 Oreos on bottom. (Crumble remaining for later)
Spread white mix over Oreos.
Sprinkle crumbled Oreos. (Pack lightly)
Add chocolate mix.
Cover and Freeze for 3 hrs.
Thaw to serve.
You'll also love
- Bananarama Nutty Muffins 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Oreo Balls 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Raspberry Creamsicle 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 4/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.