it can be had as a side dish with indian breads
- 1. 1 bowl (cut into big florets )cauliflower microwaved with little salt and water for 5 mins.
- 2. 1/2 bowl frozen green peas.
- 3. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4. 2 small green chillies chopped.
- 5. 1 tsp gunger chopped
- 5.salt, chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder
- 6. mango powder 1 tsp
- 7. cilantro for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. take 1 tbsp oil in a pan, and add cumin seeds.
2. when seeds sputter add ginger and chilies.
3. after 2 mins add cauliflower florrets.
4. mix well with oil.
5. add salt and turmeric and add 1 tbsp water, and cook covered for 5 mins.
6.Now add peas and mix well.
7. cook open till excess water dissappears.
8. add chilly powder and coriander powder and a little garam msala.
9.add mango powder and mix.
10. add chopped cilantro leaves , mix well ans serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!