Our best fish and chips recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fish and chips recipes
Classic Deep Fried Batter
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Everyone needs a classic batter recipe in their repertoire, this is ours!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder with 1 tsp Baking Soda
- OR 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Egg
25 Dinners-For-One That Will Make You Feel Complete
Eating alone doesn't have to mean straight out of the pot over the stove. Treat yourself to one of these 25 satisfying dinners-for-one!
New-Agey Fish and Chips
New-Agey Fish and Chips. Discover our recipe
- Grilled Fish with Kale Chips
- 1 fish per 2 people
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced – divided
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions – cleaned
- 2 large lettuce leaves per fish
- 1 head curly kale