Beer batter recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beer batter recipes
Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar Carrots
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Hot Crispy beer battered fish along with vinegar carrots, perfect for meal or brunch
- 2 Medium Bowl – To mix dry ingredients
- 1 Large Bowl – To mix all the ingredients
- 1 Medium/Large Non-Stick Frying Pot – Use as per availability
- 1 Large Plate – For dredged fish fillet
- 1 Tong – For Fish Batter
- Dishes/Serving Plates
- For Fish Batter ::
- 8 Fresh Fish Fillet - I'm using Cod Fish
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 Pint Light Beer - Cold
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- For Dredging ::
- 6 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- For Frying ::
- 1 Cup Oil – I’m using canola oil
- For Vinegar Carrots ::
- 1 Large Bowl
- 5-6 Clean Large Carrots – Cut into ¼ in length
- ¼ Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Salt
Classic Deep Fried Batter
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Everyone needs a classic batter recipe in their repertoire, this is ours!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder with 1 tsp Baking Soda
- OR 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Egg