Pancake batter recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pancake batter recipes
Great use for sour milk; gives the pancakes another dimension of fluffiness
- 1 1/2 c milk or sour milk
- 4 T vinegar (skip if using milk that's already sour)
- 2 eggs
- 4 T melted butter
- 2 c flour
- 4 T sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
Saturday Morning PancakesRecipewe ♡
A tradition passed on from the Mitchell's
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt