Cake batter recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Cake batter recipes
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip CookiesRecipewe ♡
Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup vanilla boxed cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- at room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark
. It’s so fun, simple, quick, and rewarding, which is why I fear I’m hooked
- 6 ounces (180 grams) high quality dark or extra dark chocolate
- 12 ounces (360 grams) high quality white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) white cake mix
- sprinkles of choice (jimmies
- Wilton gold edible star sprinkles
Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter Ice Cream
In a heavy stockpot mix together 1 cup of heavy cream, salt, and 3/4 cup of sugar
- Yield: 1 quart
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix
CAKE BATTER FUDGE QUCK VERSION
1 CUP YELLOW CAKE MIX + 1 CUP POWDERED SUGAR IN A MICROWAVE SAFE BOWL
- YELLOW CAKE MIX
- BUTTER MILK
- POWDERED SUGAR
- ANY OTHER TOPING OF YOUR CHOICE