Batter mix recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Batter mix recipes
Amish Friendship Bread
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Do not use any type of metal spoon or bowl for mixing
- Amish Friendship Bread Starter
A Christmas favorite!
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Whiskey
- 1 lb. butter (homemade if you have it)
- 4 cups sifted flour
- 1 heaping tsp. baking powder
- 1 lb white (golden) raisins
- cut or chopped
- 1 quart pecans
- 1 tsp. lemon extract