21 Reasons Vinegar Is The Hero You've Been Waiting For
Blast mold and mildew
Damp, mold and mildew are unfortunate facts of life - especially if you live in a humid climate. Prevent it from forming by spraying surfaces with full-strength vinegar, mixed with a couple of drops of tea tree oil. If mold is already present, spray it with the same solution, allow to dry and repeat to kill the spores. Next, carefully spray with bleach to remove the coloring.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.