21 Reasons Vinegar Is The Hero You've Been Waiting For
Vinegar is great at breaking down stains. Soak stained cloth in a mixture of 1 part vinegar, 5 parts water, then spray with a mixture of 1 part ammonia 5 parts water. Blot and spray until the stain is gone!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.