- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Set oven to 300 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
In small bowl lightly beat eggs and extracts together.
Combine remaining ingredients,except the almonds in another bowl and gradually add to egg mixture, adding in the almonds about halfway.
Lightly flour your work surface and for dough into log.
Bake for 30-40 min, remove from oven and cool for 10 min.
Cut log into slices and arrange evenly on baking sheet.
Bake for 10 min, flip, and bake for another 10 min.
You'll also love
- Watermelon Biscotti 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Espresso Biscotti 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Upside Down Pineapple Cake 4/5 (6 Votes)
- peach cobbler 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Vinnie's Vodka Sauce 4/5 (6 Votes)
- LESS MEAT AND LOTSA VEGETABLES... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandma's Oatmeal Drop Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma Gardner's Butterscotch... 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!
Review this recipe