- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Equal Parts: Bluegrass Soy Sauce, Water, Sake.
- ¼ part Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Japanese cellophane noodles
- Squash, sliced
- White onion, sliced into rings
- Cabbage, cut
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Rib eye (ask your butcher to slice this into 3 inch slices of thick bacon).
- Extra firm tofu, sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Make the sauce: combine the Bluegrass Soy Sauce, water, sake, Bourbon Smoked Sugar, and Bourbon Smoked Pepper in a hot pot. Heat the hot pot to medium (allow this mixture to barely simmer but not boil). Add all other ingredients to the hot pot. Cook until vegetables are tender and meat is cooked. This meal is supposed to be eat communally, so invite everyone to grab a pair of chopsticks and dig into the hot pot.