Sukiyaki recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Top rated Sukiyaki recipes
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Make the sauce: combine the Bluegrass Soy Sauce, water, sake, Bourbon Smoked Sugar, and Bourbon Smoked Pepper in a ...
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- Equal Parts: Bluegrass Soy Sauce, Water, Sake.
- ¼ part Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Japanese cellophane noodles
- Squash, sliced
- White onion, sliced into rings
- Cabbage, cut
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Rib eye (ask your butcher to slice this into 3 inch slices of thick bacon).
- Extra firm tofu, sliced
Combine soy sauce, broth, sugar
- 1/2 C. soy sauce
- 3/4 C. canned chicken broth
- 3 T. sugar
- 3 C. Chinese cabbage or bok choy
- 12 green onion
- 3 large mushrooms
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 C. bamboo shoots
- 3 C. chopped spinach
- 1 lb. beef steak, thinly sliced