Family-Friendly Meals with 5 Ingredients or Less
No need for an overflowing shopping list, keep things simple with one of these incredible 5-ingredient recipes the whole family will love!
© Thyme for Cocktails
5-Ingredient Orange-Glazed Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a fun way to mix things up at dinner time, and the orange glaze in this slow cooker recipe is extra delicious! Brushing on an extra layer before you put the wings under the broiler gives everything a perfectly brown and bubbly caramelized crust.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.