Comforting Winter Meals with 5 Ingredients or Less
No need for an overflowing shopping list, keep things simple with one of these incredible 5-ingredient recipes the whole family will love!
© Salt Pepper Skillet
Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
For crispy, healthier chicken tenders, turn to your handy air fryer. This easy recipe requires just five ingredients and cooks up in 15 minutes, which is far less time and effort than it takes to deep fry—not to mention the calories you're saving.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.