Our favorite healthy goulash recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: slow cooker goulash, beef goulash, Hungarian dessert, beef stroganoff slow cooker recipe, stroganoff in a slow cooker
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy goulash recipes
By Cookin With Mimi, Cookin' With Mimi
In a large Dutch oven, cook the meat over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks into small pieces
- 2 Pounds - Ground Beef, 80/20
- 1 - Large Yellow Onion
- 4 - Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Cups - Water
- 2 (15 Ounce) - Canned Tomato Sauce
- 2 (14.5 Ounce) - Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons - Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons - Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons - Dried Basil
- 2 - Dried Bay Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon - Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
- 2 Cups - Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
20 easy ways to lose weight without dieting!
Make a few simple changes in your eating habits to help you lose weight without going on a diet!
Dice onions and brown in melted Crisco in large pot,
- 2 lbs chuck beef cut into large cubes
- 3 large onions
- 2 Tablespoons Crisco
- 3-4 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 4 carrots (peeled & cut into pieces)
- 1 quart water
- 4 large potatoes (peeled & cut into large cubes)
- salt & pepper
10 hacks to lose weight without going on a diet!
By Déborah Deprez
How many of these DIET HACKS do you know?
fry together fat or oil,chopped onion and ground beef cook and drain 8 oz
- 2 tbsp. of fat or oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper
- 2 tsp. of salt
- 1/8 tsp. of pepper
- 1 tsp. of worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. of macaroni
- grated cheese for topping
This is a mix-up between the way my Gram made goulash and my mother-in-law makes goulash so I could make my husband
- 2lb hamburger meat (I use 80% lean)
- 2.5 cups small elbow macaroni
- 2 8oz cans tomato juice
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 10oz can mild rotel
- 26oz Beef stock
- 2tbls garlic powder
- 2tbls onion powder
- salt to taste
24 natural weapons that fight belly fat
All natural, all good for you, these 24 foods will get you down a pants size FAST!
Goulash with paprika
By Yulia2003, Vk.com
How to cook stew with peppers ? 1
- Beef - 1 Kilogram
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Pepper - 2 Pieces
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Bay leaf - 2-3 Pieces
- Dried red pepper - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Oil or fat - 3 St. spoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Cumin - 0.5 teaspoons
typical food for Hungary and eastern European countries like Czech and Slovak republic
- 250 ml Wine Sauerkraut
- 300 g beef or pork meat
- salt & pepper
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 3 tbs whip cream
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!