Here's how to make nachos the easy way
For 6 people, you'll need:
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 1 small can of corn
- 1/2 cup of pitted black olives
- 1 large jar of salsa
- 1 cup of Cheddar cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Toppings of your choice, including sour cream, guacamole, cilantro, spring onions etc.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!